One Mother Rambling Through Life

Rantings, Ravings, Strange thoughts, a little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a lot of ME!

So last night I weighed in and completed measurements for the beginning of my journey. A leap. I will officially start on August 2nd most likely because I am supposed to get the package in the mail on August 1st. I am feeling hopeful.

Yesterday I formally introduced myself to the support group on Facebook for the program with a picture, my measurements, and how much I am looking to lose. All in all for a healthy weight I am looking to lose 60 -85 lbs. I know from my previous weight loss that in between those numbers I am comfortable. It is a hefty number. Really go pick up something that weighs between that. Like...
60 lbs...

A small child
A small bag of cement
A Boxer (dog)
An armchair
A standard punching bag
3 car tires
6 Chihuahuas

What weights 80 lbs...

A Labrador Retriever
A dishwasher
A normal bag of concrete
4 standard dining room chairs
8 bags of sugar

A little something to think about when you think about the extra weight you might or might not be carrying.

So here is where I am starting at...

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Followers

Blog Archive