One Mother Rambling Through Life

Rantings, Ravings, Strange thoughts, a little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a lot of ME!

Hello after my hiatus of life and many many things. I am back with a new reason for blogging. I want to be healthy mentally and physically and this is my platform to do that and hopefully encourage others along the way.

I need to lose weight because I cannot be in denial any longer. I cannot let my selfies that only show what I want be my reality because that is not the real reality. This...

Is just a façade that I am putting on to make myself feel better. Well right now I say no more.
I have gained weight, lost weight, gained it again, etc etc. I have come to terms with emotional eating and concerns but even knowing why I eat I still give in to temptation. I am tired of being larger and want to lose the weight and try again to keep it off. But first to lose the weight. I have done it wrong and right. This time I want to do it both wrong and right. Wrong because I am not a fan of any gastric bypass related weight loss because of the possible longer term affects and killing my metabolism but this product has stated that it will not do that. Right because I will also change my eating habits during this. So first to start with my journey to where I am now...

I started my last weight loss journey in June of 2014 weighing 225 lbs. By April of 2015 I was at 150 lbs. I used the Atkins carb cutting program and phases to achieve this weight loss and Chris Powell's bootcamp DVD along with walking regularly. To be completely blunt during this time I had a lot of time on my hands in the evening because my husband was working as a bouncer and I was home alone most nights of the week. So it made it easier to lose the weight. Plus I really enjoyed my job so when I was at work I was able to focus with little temptation. I would have my Atkins snacks and shakes and walk throughout the day to ensure I was not sitting all day long. I maintained a healthy weight gaining back about 15 lbs by the time we moved in April 2016.

In May of 2016 I started working as a CPS services worker which is a highly stressful job, in a highly stressful office situation, and living in a stressful home environment while in transition. Between May of 2016 and December of 2016 I shot from 165 to 230 lbs. I would eat and snack throughout the day. Even when I moved to a better living environment my husband was not regularly home and I would choose time with him over working out.

In March of 2017 I changed to a much better job and my schedule was much better. I had more flexibility but I had already gained the weight. I need something to jump start my weight loss. Just like most people I need to see results a little bit to get really excited and going on a diet. So I made the leap and spent the $$$ to get the jump start. Now whether or not this will work is another question. Here I am with 80 lbs to lose. I ordered the product today and should get it by August 1st.

Starting today.
 
Cheers and fingers crossed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Followers

Blog Archive