One Mother Rambling Through Life

Rantings, Ravings, Strange thoughts, a little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a lot of ME!

I am starting tomorrow! I missed the delivery that would have helped me start today. So I am picking up my package of products at the Post Office today. So today is my final day of preparation prior to starting. Mental preparation because I have to be ready mentally to really change my habits in almost every way. Three meals and snacks daily to two meals and no snacks daily. Plus that is two micro meals. Maybe not micro meals but smaller meals.

Plus Physical preparations  for the increase in water that I will be taking in for the new diet. I'm going to be like one of those huge water balloons on youtube ready to pop at any minute. Don't get me wrong I drink water throughout the day usually just not to the volume that is required for this diet to be successful. Plus I usually drink coffee and soda and I will have to severely cut back on my soda intake for this to work as well.

I can do it! I can do it! I am willing to do what I need to do to make this work. I don't care if the product taste like medicine and are the consistency of drinking toothpaste I am going to make it though and give this my all. I am sick and tired of being fat.

Cheers! I will let you know how the first day goes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Followers

Blog Archive